#9, Happy Summer with Paula Cademartori
posted on Wednesday August 14th 2013
Here’s our latest installment of Tamu’s Cafe with handbag designer Paula Cademartori. She’s a super talented designer and a dear, dear friend. Follow us as we stop by her showroom for an accessories play date. You’ll want every bag that pops on the screen. The Resort 14 collection will beyond inspire you with its colorful combos and and I-need-now fringes! And when you’ve filled your eyes with Paula Cademartori bag-candy, prepare your stomach for what we’ve got cooking. This time we’re on the BBQ, because it’s Summer and what’s better than a tasty grilled feast? So grab a glass of your favorite drink and enjoy our Summer video. Baci!
Food and Style Questionnaire
GB: What is your favorite dish?
PC: I love Japanese cuisine, but as a Brazilian living in Milan, I never turn down a nice plate of spaghetti with fresh tomatoes and basil.
GB: Where would you take us out to dinner?
PC: At Giacomo’s, for a delicious baked John Dory.
GB: What is your favorite kitchen tool?
PC: A spoon!!
GB: You first style or fashion memory?
PC: My grandma’s jewels and accessories, which I was always playing with.
GB: The piece that’s always in your closet?
PC: A super colorful dress and a Cademartori bag!
GB: A style that you will never try?
PC: I’d have to say gypsy style.
Food suggested by Gnam Box
– Beef, sausage and pepper skewers
– Corn on the cob
– Grilled zucchini
– Roasted marshmallows for dessertWine
– White, Marziano Abbona Roero Arneis Occhetti
– Red, Marchesi Antinori Tenuta Guado al Tasso Il Bruciato Bolgheri
– Mixed bouquet purchased at a flower kiosk (for those busy, crazy moments when you don’t have time to make your own :-))
– Tamu’s Look: Hawaiian print button-down by Stella Jean, flip skirt by Carven, sandals by Pierre Hardy and handbag by Paula Cademartori.
Music By– Monsieur Periné – La Muerte Amplificado.
– Alessandro Dotti & Andrea Barosi
– Annina Piana