#3, Happy New Year with Eva Fontanelli!
posted on Wednesday January 2nd 2013
Hey, Pretty Birds! Just in time for New Year’s Eve, Gnam Box and I host a dinner party with special guest Eva Fontanelli. I met Eva while contributing at Elle Italia. Do you remember these fun shots that we took for Elle’s website? Such a blast, and she brings some more of her electric energy to our holiday party. Have a look, we go shopping at Spazio Rossana Orlandi for table wear, and there’s lots of champagne, sparklers and Chantilly cream! (Swoon!)
Food Suggested by Gnam Box
– Cin Cin Cocktail with pomegranate seeds and juice
– Roasted Plums with almonds and pancetta
– Shrimp risotto with champagne
– Chantilly Cream to accompany the panettone
– Paul Goerg, Blanc de Blancs
– My look 1 — Nike varsity jacket, J.Crew Skirt, Cos jumper, ANVE necklace and Balenciaga booties.
– My look 2 — Max Mara coat, Borsalino hat, cashmere turtleneck, Rag & Bone skinny leather jeans, Chloe booties and a Bao Bao Issey Miyake tote.
– My Look 3 — Cos Cardigan, Prada T-shirt and Tory Burch printed leather trousers.
– My Look 4 — N°21 cocktail dress, Prada turban and Manolo Blahnik sling backs.
– Eva Look 1 — Kimono Vest and an Agnona Maxi cashmere jumper
– Eva Look 2 — Max Mara coat and an Alpaca hat from Peru
– Eva Look 3 — Opening Ceremony t-shirt and Raoul trousers
– Eva Look 4 — Moschino Cheap and Chic sequin dress
– Over All Brothers “I will be the one”
– Doctor Blues “Have you ever loved a woman”
– Alessandro Dotti
Production (last but not least ;-))
– Annina Piana