I discovered the power of denim the year that I thrifted a pair of vintage Levi’s in high school. I wore that pair to crash a talent show and most often when I snuck into clubs with my friends to dance to house music. Since then, I have learned through trial and error the models that help me to best express my personal style. When Net-a-Porter asked me to style my perfect Spring Summer 2021 denim wardrobe, I slid easily into my element.
Enjoy These 5 Looks to Spring Into Denim Style…
1. Patchwork denim represents the 70’s child in me: flared swagger and disco ready.
2. I have nurtured an affection for black denim over the years as I observe the aesthetic of the “too cool for school” or glam-rock muses.
3. White or cream denim scream chic for me all year round, but yeah winter whites always do it for me.
4. Denim with a twist does it for me every time, especially these elevated denim shorts.
5. Denim jackets are among the staple pieces that I keep in my closet at all times. This is the look that I would wear to my ‘Sex and the City’ audition.
Thanks for keeping up with me this week!
Are you looking for fresh ways to elevate your style while limiting your environmental impact? Follow our #ATPBRepeatIt content on Instagram and here on ATPB. It’s our way of encouraging everyone to love and regularly wear the items in our closets. Until next time, Pretty Birds! Xx
Images by Matteo D’Agostino, @_matteodagostino_