In a series for All the Pretty Birds, Tamu McPherson curates her choice seasonal styles, trends, and street style favorites. This week she shares 11 Spring Outfit Ideas that she will be stepping out in throughout the season. Follow along as Tamu dishes the inspiration behind each look and why they are her Spring go-tos. Keep up with us on social media to see these looks come to life!
This Week On Tamu’s Style Diary: 11 Spring Outfit Ideas
Happy Spring, Pretty Birds!
I hope that you are enjoying the season in some special little way. Whether it’s enjoying the rising temperatures, stopping to smell the fresh blooms, or enjoying the longer days. This week I’m sharing 11 Spring outfit ideas just for you. They include the pieces that are exciting me the most and inspiring daydreams of fun outings to come. Some looks feature my go to staples, like high waist, wide leg trousers, safari style shirts, and others are true gems that I am excited to add to my closet. When transitioning my closet for the season, I always balance out tried-and-true essentials with new and playful pieces. This approach updates my style in a complementary way and allows me to play with my favorite trends.
How do you transition between seasons and trends? What’s the most fun part of updating your wardrobe every season? What’s the part that leaves you unconvinced? Please let me know below so that I can create some videos that provide some tips about navigating the closet refresh in the best way. Have a watch of this week’s video and let me know which look you love the most!
1. The Glam Evening Set: set by La Double.
2. High Waist, Wide Leg Trousers: Bottega Veneta wide legged trousers, Bottega Veneta silk top, or Jacquemus knit top.
3. The Adorned Co-ord: Lisa Folawiyo Akira set.
4. The Knitted Dress: Olivia Rubin Knitted Dress.
5. Sporty Tops: Prada Turtleneck, Wardrobe NYC Leggings.
6. Safari Vibes: Nanushka top, Max Mara trousers.
7. Classic button down with a twist: Bianca Saunders at Nordstrom button down top, Shorts.
8. The Garden Party Dress: Stine Goya dress.
9. The Sorbet Power Suit: Max Mara Blazer and Trousers.
10. Those Crafty 70’s: Jacquemus top, Mango denim patch skirt.
11. The Really Flirty Cocktail Dress: AJE cocktail dress in black.
Thanks for keeping up with me this week. Remember, I love when you let me know your favorites in the comments!
Are you looking for fresh ways to elevate your style while limiting your environmental impact? Follow our #ATPBRepeatIt content on Instagram and here on ATPB. It’s our way of encouraging everyone to love and regularly wear the items in our closets. Until next time, Pretty Birds! Xx
Related Posts in Tamu Style Diary: