Hey there Pretty Birds,
Happy Summer! Today is the summer solstice and to celebrate Roki and I are heading to the Aeolian Islands for some beach adventures. I can’t wait for my first swimsuit day of the summer, walking along the water, laying out in the sun, and flexing my summer legs. Now that you got your balance down, you can work on your beach legs.
6 Workouts for Beach Legs
Here’s the breakdown of the workout:
Accessories: 2 Steps or 2 Boxes and a foam Roller
1. Step Up to Step Back Lunge – 1 Minute Each Side
2. Squat to Lateral Step Up – 30 Seconds per Side
3. Lateral Squat – 1 Minute per Side
4. Foam Roller Leg Curls – 1 Minute per Side
5. Overhead Squat With Knee Drive Rotation – 1 Minute
6. Single Leg Squat – 30 Seconds per Side
1 Minute Recovery for Beginners, for intermediate try to decrease recovery time.
3 sets of all workouts
Stay tuned for more episodes, check out these and similar balance exercises on the NTC APP, and get ready for some fitness in the sun!
Also visit http://gonike.me/comm_traintuesday to get in on the “Train Tuesday” fun!
Follow the flow here: #betterforit #workinprogress.