The Magic Featuring Viviana Volpicella
posted on Monday May 5th 2014
Hey There Pretty Birds,
Are you Ready to start a new week? Here is a little magic in the form of a new video series that we’ll be developing on All The Pretty Birds. The idea behind the video is to show you a little bit more about my favorite subjects that I may not be able to capture in my photography and profiles. It’s a look not only at their style, but also, the inspiring things that significantly influence their overall aesthetic. The things that give them their special dose of Magic, the alakazam that makes their personalities shine and, in turn, casts a spell on us who admire.
Up first is my Sista from another mother Viviana Volpicella, a crucial person to start with as she always gets my creative juices flowing. I hope you like this new format. I’m so curious to hear what you think so please leave some feedback in the comments! Xoxo, Tamu
1. Favorite Style – Gypsetter
2. Favorite places – Seaside, Tropics, South
3. Favorite texture – Raffia
4. Favorite Flower – Jasmine
5. Favorite artist – Frida Khalo and Raffaello Sanzio
6. Favorite fragrance – The scent of the sea
7. Favorite book – In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust and Life by Keith Richards
8. Favorite decade – Late 60’S, Early 70’S
9. Favorite poet – Samuel Beckett
10. Favorite Planet – My Brain
Viviana wears Stella Jean, Valentino and Miu Miu.
Music – “A Little Less Conversation” by Elvis vs JXL
Special thanks to Marta, Nicoló and Annina.