#8, Happy Fourth of July with Massimo Giorgetti
posted on Thursday July 4th 2013
Hey Gnammy Birds,
We’ve got an awesome new installment of Tamu’s Cafe just in time for Fourth of July. Our special guest Massimo Giorgetti, designer of the super amazing, print loving brand MSGM, joins us in the kitchen to make the perfect Fourth of July BURGER. GNAM! The video is great fun with lots of hilarious moments. Please enjoy and HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!
Food and Style Questionnaire
GB: What is your favorite dish?
MG: Spaghetti al dente with tomatoes and basil.
GB: Where would you take us to dinner?
MG: To Giacomo Bistro, I adore it!
GB: What is your favorite kitchen utensil?
MG: The cocktail shaker.
GB: Your first style memory?
MG: A red fox fur coat worn by my aunt in the 1980s.
GB: What’s your ultimate style staple?
MG: A melange sweatshirt.
GB: A style that you will never try.
Food suggested by Gnam Box
– Strawberry Milk Shake
– Mixed bouquet purchased at a flower kiosk (for those busy, crazy moments when you don’t have time to make your own :-))
– Pane, Massimo’s Jack Russell Terrier
– Tamu’s Look 1, MSGM sweat top and trousers, Miu Miu shoes
– Tamu’s Look 2, all MSGM, collar in both looks by CeCe Toppings.
– Ste e Ricky’s sweat top and buttondown by MSGM
– Robin Thicke FT. T.I. & Pharrell- Blurred Lines
– Alessandro Dotti & Andrea Barosi
– Annina Piana